Download an application form at the bottom of the page
Who Can Apply for a Grant?
To apply for a grant an organisation must:
- Be incorporated, have an ABN or be supported or be part of an organisation that is incorporated or has an ABN;
- Be not-for-profit;
- Be able to complete the project before 30 November 2018 with the majority of participants and/or beneficiaries of the project living in the City of Glenorchy.
To receive a grant the organisation must have acquitted any previous grants given to them by the Glenorchy Community Fund, and have provided a satisfactory evaluation report of the project that has been accepted by the GCF Ltd board.
What Projects Will Be Considered?
The GCF seeks to support projects which :
- Address social disadvantage;
- Promote general health and well being;
- Strengthen community networks;
- Develop community pride and belonging; and /or
- Build community capacity.
What Projects Will Not Be Considered?
Funding will NOT be considered for projects and/or expenditure that primarily involve :
- Equipment maintenance, capital works, salary or administrative costs;
- Travel expenses;
- Religious activities;
- Individuals, for- profit organisations or political parties;
- Research projects; or
- Insurance premiums for public liability or other risks.
The 2017 round of grants will close on 30 November 2017.
The 2017 Grant Application form is attached below for downloading.
Please complete the downloadable form and email it to email@example.com or post to PO Box 279, Glenorchy, TAS, 7010